We use your information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you (by e-mail, for example) about projects and services for which you have inquired.
- To set up and maintain your account, and to do all other things necessary to provide our services, such as enabling collaboration, gathering requirements, project development, and project deployment
- Understand how users use the services, monitor and improve our services
- Provide customer support and improve our interactions with customers.
- To update and analyze our records, identify new customers and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Analyze our website activity and track a visitor on our websites to understand what they are looking for and better help them.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive / credit information provided is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider database only to be accessible by authorized persons with special access rights to these. systems, and are required to keep information confidential.
If user registers to use the Service provided by Yippee Technology, we are going to collect credit card data, and alternative payment data necessary to complete a payment from user. Yippee Technology might use a 3rd party to method and verify credit cards for charge functions. This needs us to share user name, credit card number, expiration date and billing address with the credit card process company. Once process a payment transaction, Yippee Technology also will acquire data relating to the amount of the payment and alternative group action information. We tend to might transfer or disclose this payment data to a 3rd party solely to the extent necessary so as to complete the payment process.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it) that allow the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies through your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn off your cookies, some of our services may not work properly. However, you can still place orders over the phone or by contacting customer service.